Autor Tema: Welcome To AlphaZone!  (Leído 182 veces)

Desconectado Samuel Maestre

• Usuario

• Respeto: +6/-3
  • E-Dubble! <3 1982 - 2017
    • Ver Perfil

Welcome To AlphaZone!
« : marzo 15, 2018, 11:29:35 pm »
Hello Boys and Girls!

Welcome to this beautiful Community of " AlphaZone " RolePlay, first I want to make you know you can use the command | /recibir stats | to recibe a lot of starting Gifts from the Administration.

Later of That if you want to buy some special vehicles you can use the command | /web | and you can see a Direction that is the direction of our website, there you can log with your Username and also with you Password previously registered in the Game, when you finally get into your account you can see a lot of Special sections in your Right Side you have to go to the "Comprar Vehiculos" there you can find the variety of cars and also Boats or motorcycles also Planes or Helicopters with their value on AZ´s

What´s an AZ?

An "AZ" is the special coin of the server with that you can buy special skins,also houses in the Game and Incredible benefits with the differentes VIP´s.

How Can I get more AZ´s? or Where Can I get More for free?

1.Well if you want to buy some AZ´s with your own Money (Not´s Game Money) you have to log into the game and later of that you can Autoreport with reason: "Compra de AZ´s" that mean´s you want to buy AZ´s with your Real Money or also You can go to the TS3 and there contact with Tusso or in |/foro| you can send him a |/MP| Private Message and there you can tell him what Quantity you want, he probably gonna send you a request with more Details. BETTER IN TS3 (MY OPINION).

2. Also If you want to get for free your AZ´s you can get it when the Admins get to us a challenge and that challenge consist to get "X" Users ON and they are going to give to all of us some Gifts like Medicines or Crack also some Pieces of Weapons and Probably some AZ´s for free and a lot of PayDay´s.

2.1 The Other Way it´s you have to go to the "Harvester" job and there if you have Lucky you will get 10 AZ´s in random for free, you have to know also the probably it´s 1 of 7 routes.

You have to use this commands: /gps > Espacios de Trabajo > Cosechador , later of that you are going to have a Checkpoint and you have to Follow it, there it´s the job.

How can I report a User?

Well, you can use the command | /reportar [id] [razón]| This command can only be used IC and in the part "razón" you have to specify the reason of the report example: /reportar 123 Cheater. , after of that you have to wait an Admin who accept your report and he is going to spect de "X" ID and later of that if it´s a real report and also If the Admin watch it broking the rules he will apply a Sanction depend what kind of Rule he broke or if he did "SPAM" the Admin probably is going to BAN his IP and also his Account.

Some concepts about Roleplay are in English like "PG PowerGaming", "MG MetaGaming","CJ Car Jacked" , "HK HeliKill", "RK Revenge Kill", but the others Concepts are in Spanish now I´m going to translate some of that Concepts that are in Spanish and also to gibe you the Reasons of Sanctions.

Guide: http://rol.az-rp.com/foro/index.php?topic=5603.0 Author ; Jethro Pulaski

Concepts:

-ASR : Hit or Also Kill an User without a reason.
-AI: Do an Action that can be realized in the real life.
-AV: Run Over a Person only for "Troll".
-NRE: Do not follow the role of an Environment for Example : Shoot a gun in LSPD.
-NVPJ: It's not valuing the life of your character.
-CC Confuse channels IC and the OOC, for example Say : "XD" in the normal chat and without /b.
-DAL: Left Your car in LSPD, it´s not a parking.
-IA: Disrespect an Admin using the /b channel with Insults.
-CCH and CCL: It´s the action of consume some "crack" in public spaces like LSPD (CCL)
 and also in the Hospitals (CCH).
-PMA: Wear a garment bad accommodated or in an Unreal site of your body or in Unreal size.
-BAV:Bug a visible weapon.
-MUA: Use Ambulance for personal situations and not for Rol such as a Medic.
-BAA: Bug some Animations when your Character has been dejected.
-MUR: It´s the bad use of the command /reportar.
-UIC: Use an interior for safe the life of your Character if you are participating in a shooting.
-MUP: Use the Pizza vehicle for personal transport.
-CCP: Consume Crack in the Pizza Shop.

What are the "Ranks" of the forum?

Well this doesn´t affect to your Character IC, this ranks are only for the forum but if you want to know about it I`m going to show you obviouslly I have the help of a Spanish Guide I`m only going to translate to you.

Original: http://rol.az-rp.com/foro/index.php?topic=6555.0 | Author : Willson Jonhson

Newbie: This rank is for the users who recently start to post in the forum |Goes From 0 - 49 Messages.

Jr.Member: Rank for Users who post 50 Messages minimum. | Goes From 50 - 99 Messages.

Full Member: Rank For Users who Post 100 Messages Minimum. | Goes From 100 - 249 Messages. With This rank you can Give Respect to other Users in Post Of the Forum (+1 and -1).

S.R.Member: Rank For Users with 250 Messages minimum. | Goes From 250 - 499 Messages.

Hero Member: Rank For Users with 500 Messages minimum. | Goes From 500 - 999 Messages.

Legendary Member: Rank For Users With 1000 Messages minimum. | Goes From 1000 - 6999 Messages in Forum.

Deus Ex Machina: This is the Highest rank in the Forum it´s only for Users with More than 7000 Messages in Forum.

« Última Modificación: abril 13, 2018, 11:10:38 pm por Samuel Maestre »
¡No me rendiré hasta ser S.A.P.D y Ayudante!

Letzu.

Desconectado Samuel Maestre

• Usuario

• Respeto: +6/-3
  • E-Dubble! <3 1982 - 2017
    • Ver Perfil

Re:Welcome To AlphaZone!
« Respuesta #1 : marzo 16, 2018, 04:59:03 pm »
V0.1 Concepts About Rol has been added (16/03/2018)
V0.2 Concepts About Forum Normal Ranks has been added (18/03/2018)
« Última Modificación: marzo 18, 2018, 04:57:23 pm por Samuel Maestre »
¡No me rendiré hasta ser S.A.P.D y Ayudante!

Letzu.

Conectado Dwight Hoffman

• Policía

• Respeto: +59/-8
  • — WhycKles
    • Ver Perfil

« Respuesta #2 : mayo 19, 2018, 04:34:03 am »
Good post, now the users in english have a post where they can in english.

SWEET  DISASTER

Killing for Love.

Desconectado Georg Bachmayer

• Usuario
  • Usuario

• Respeto: +1/-1
  • Siempre cumple tus sueños, nunca los dejes.
    • Ver Perfil

« Respuesta #3 : junio 05, 2018, 01:10:21 pm »
Good post man.

Desconectado Dhyrkell Westwood

• Usuario
  • Usuario

• Respeto: +0/-1
  • ★— Dhyrkell W. —★
    • Ver Perfil

« Respuesta #4 : junio 13, 2018, 10:39:44 am »